Affects Version/s: 3.0.0-ga1, 3.1.0-ga1
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
FACES-1204 PrimeFacesFileItem does not properly implement the methods required by the PrimeFaces UploadedFile interface FACES-1234 Support RichFaces rich:fileUpload component FACES-1245 Repackage UploadedFile from com.liferay.faces.bridge.component to com.liferay.faces.bridge.model FACES-221 Expand API of UploadedFile interface FACES-77 Implement 3.0 Bridge Interface (Destruction)
After developing support for ace:fileEntry, p:fileUpload, and rich:fileUpload in the bridge, it became clear that the bridge's UploadedFile interface was in need of refactoring.
1) Need to align better with the Servlet 3.0 javax.servlet.http.Part interface:
2) Need to align with the ICEfaces FileInfo class
3) Need to align with the PrimeFaces UploadedFile interface
4) Need to align with the RichFaces UploadedFile interface
5) Need to align with the Commons-FileUpload DiskFileItem class
6) Setter methods generally don't belong in interfaces like UploadedFile, especially since it's meant to have a read-only type of encapsulation.
7) Refactor getAttribute(String) and setAttribute(String, Object) to a single getAttributes() method so that it can be used better via EL