Affects Version/s: 5.2.3, 6.0.5 GA
Component/s: Administration > Roles & Permissions
Environment:6.0SP1, tomcat 6x , mysql server 2008, linux
Branch Version/s:5.2.x, 6.0.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
Similar Issues:Show 4 results
LPS-32501 Send messages during the export/import process using the export import messaging framework LPS-2186 DataHandler ClassNotFound during export/import LPS-30387 Instanceable portlets with preferences-unique-per-layout set to false are loosing their preferences during export/import LPS-11856 Configurations do not export import
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add any portlet to page (i.e. Bookmark Library, webcontent)
2. Add content to the portlet.
3. Go to configurations and set permissions and click save.
4. Return to main page of portlet.
5. Select Export/Import from tool button of portlet.
6. Check the Permissions box and click Export.
7. Save the file.
8. Go back to portlet and change permissions to something different and click save.
9. Select Export/Import from tool button of portlet.
10. Click on Import tab and check the permissions box .
11. Click Import.
12. After importing successfully, go to portlet permissions and notice that permissions settings have failed to save from the exported portlet. The permissions settings remain edited. In other words, imported permissions settings do not override/replace current porlet permissions.