Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.1.1 CE GA2, 6.1.20 EE GA2, 6.2.0 CE M2
Environment:Tomcat 7.0.23 + MySQL 5.1. 6.1.1 CE GA2.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. EE 6.1.x GIT ID: 9c0d3e1cda05c312352bd1efdfbab946090e802c.
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. 6.2.x GIT ID: 35a7cd4209c7e7100c6ad8798050932d0fe15451.
Similar Issues:Show 5 results
LPS-15160 Results number not correct when defining permissions in roles. LPS-30938 Structures/templates should not have guest & site member view permission by default LPS-29326 Web Content: Duplicate structures when using custom Site role LPS-28550 Able to view any journal structure/template's source LPS-32084 Web Content Translations Don't Work With a Structure/Template
Here are steps on how to reproduce this issues:
1. Add a user.
2. Add a site, assign user to this site.
3. Add a role with attached defined permissions.
4. Assign the role to the user.
5. Add web content structure to this site. Pay attention how many roles have view permission.
6. Log in as the user in another browser.
7. Go to control panel -> web Content -> Structure.
You will see the duplicate structures. This also affect template.
If you change role view permissions, the numbers of structure matches the one of view permissions.