PASSED Manual Testing using the following steps:
- Edit the Calendar Settings to change Admin's calendar from Red to Blue by clicking the dropdown next to the calendar
- Assert the color icon is blue next to Admin
- Create an event and assert the event color is blue
- Create a test user and login
- Add the Admin calendars under 'Other Calendars' and assert the Admin's event is blue
Tomcat 7.0 + MySQL 5. Portal 6.2.x GIT ID: 6d280617f28523c41bd9dae101c9b948eb6abaf0.
When the user first logs in, and creates an event under the Enterprise Calendar portlet, the default color is set as red. The user is then given the option to change the color of his/her calendar by clicking the drop down menu next to the name of the calendar, through 'My Calendars' > Manage Calendars, or through 'Calendar Settings'. After changing the calendar's color a few times and logging in as another user, that user is able to assert that the color change is working correctly.