Due to this [changeset]http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/69432, Webkit will fire a popstate event when and iframe completes a network connection with it's src attribute.
The Surface App subscribes to the popstate event and erroneously reloads the page as the iframe network connection completes.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to alloy-ui/demos/surface
- `npm install`
- Open `layouts.soy` for edting
- Add an iframe with the src attribute as the first child of BODY
- Save `layouts.soy`
- `node server.js`
- Open http://localhost:3000/demos/surface/home
- Assert the page will continuously reload...
Example of iframe that causes the issue:
<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G5aDDMpHZhY" style="outline: none;" width="460"></iframe>