Affects Version/s: 2.0.x, 1.5.x, 1.0.x, master, master-deprecated, 2.5.x, 3.0.x
Note: The check behavior in 1.0.x is significantly different; I'm unable to confirm the same bug.
TreeNodeTask check() incorrectly removes tree-node-child-unchecked class from ancestor Nodes.
This happens when a descendant is checked while also having unchecked children.
Steps to Replicate:
- Build a TreeView using Example Tree (below).
- Check GreatGrandParent (descendants will be checked as well)
- Uncheck ParentA (descendants will be unchecked as well)
- Reckeck ChildA (descendants will be checked as well)
GreatGrandParent should be [ - ]
GreatGrandParent is [ x ]
- [ _ ] Unckecked
- [ x ] Ckecked
- [ - ] Ckecked and some descendants unchecked (could be grayed out or a dash)