Affects Version/s: master, master-deprecated
Environment:The browser's machine should be at a time zone with daylight savings time.
In month view, if daylight savings time does not start at the beginning of a week, events spanning through the shift are not displayed in the last day of the DST start week.
The DST shift should occur in the browser's computer.
- Downloaded the attached package.
- Unzip it.
- Change the time zone of your machine to "Europe/Madrid" or "Central European Time".
- Open the HTML document from the unzipped package.
- Reload the open HTML document with a "#two-events" hash attached to it.
- At step 4, the event would appear at April 1st.
- At step 5, two events would appear at April 1st. No "Show 2 more" links would be displayed
- At step 4, no event will appear at April 1st.
- At step 5, no event will appear at April 1st. A "Show 2 more" links will be displayed
NOTE: the attached package has an Alloy UI build made from master @ 75e2bca04e96eae0a36831c44401e2e083f58fcc.