If more events are scheduled in a day than can be shown in month view, then a link showing "Show n more" is presented in the day and by clicking on it one can see all events in an overlay. However, if the event overlay appears too close to the window limits, it can require scrolling.
- Create a scheduler with month views.
- Add a bunch of "all day" events on the last day of the displaying month.
- The attached file aui1997.html already does that.
- Open the month view.
- Click in "Show <x> more".
- At step 5, the overlay displaying all events should appear entirely.
- At step 5, the overlay displaying all events expands below the scheduler limits and demand scrolling..