If more "all day" events are scheduled in a day than can be shown in week view, then a link showing "Show n more" is presented in the day and by clicking on it
However, if the event overlay appears too close to the window limits, it can be cropped.
- Create a scheduler with week views.
- Add a bunch of "all day" events on the last day of the displaying week.
- The attached file aui2001.html already does that.
- Open the week view. See that the events are not being all displayed.
- Click in "Show <x> more".
- At step 5, the overlay displaying all events should appear entirely.
- At step 5, the overlay displaying all events is cropped.