Affects Version/s: master
Component/s: Diagram Builder
This issue has been opened to be fixed in Alloy due to a bug already open in Liferay-Portal: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-65415
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a Task Node to the right of the Start Node, named Task 1
- Connect Start to Task1, name connector "C1"
- Add a Task node below Task1, named Task 2
- Connect Task1 to Task 2, name connector "C2"
- Connect Task2 to Task1, name connector "C3"
- Add a State node to the right of Task1, name State 1
- Connect Task1 to State1, name connector "C4"
- Connect State1 to Task1, name connector "C5"
- Connect State1 node to end nod, name connector "C6"
- Move around Task 2 and State 1
- Observe connectors
The connectors that run parallel to each other are always visible as 2 separate connectors no matter where the nodes are moved.
As you move around the nodes, the connectors seem to "merge" as one connector when the nodes are in certain locations. The second parallel connector is still there, but becomes hidden in certain areas. Refer to attached gif.