Affects Version/s: master, master-deprecated
When attempting to clone a Y_Node, certain elements inside the Y_Node can cause infinite recursion or stack frames too large outside of infinite recursion, causing StackOverflow type errors in Chrome/Edge/IE11.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Start Liferay with SPA enabled
2) Navigate to Site -> Contents -> Web Content
3) Click + button and select "Basic Web Content" option
4) In the form, go to "Schedule" section and click on the Display Date time textbox.
5) A popup window will appear with time selection options displayed (increments of 30 min)
6) Click somewhere else on the page (the popup disappears) and then click on time textbox once again
The popup window will reappear with the time selection options
The timepicker stops working and an error appears in the console indicating that he call stack size was exceeded or recursion went too far.