Affects Version/s: master, 3.0.x
Component/s: Calendar (deprecated)
When the calendar portlet is in month view:
- If today's date is in the last week, the lower portion of the blue border is cut out.
- If today is the first day of the first week, the blue border is not properly bordering the day.
Based on the Slack conversation, I was able to reproduce it with the following steps on Linux.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE: (Linux / MacOS)
- Setup and install faketime: https://github.com/wolfcw/libfaketime
- Start your web browser with the time set to September 1
- Navigate to the AUI scheduler demo: /demos/scheduler/
- Hit the back button to navigate to the previous month (August)
The lower part of blue frame will be cut out on Monthly Calendar.
The blue frame is not cut out on monthly calendar.