Affects Version/s: None
Environment:Liferay CE 6.0.6 and CE 6.1 (On All Custom and Liferay Core portlets like Blog, Calendar, Polls etc)
The Date picker malfunctions when 31 st of Any Month is chosen. This is irrespective of where the Date Picker is placed.
When 31st of a Month is chosen from the Calendar Widget that pop ups, the corresponding Day List box does not auto sets to 31 instead it remain at an arbitrary date.
And Once 31st of a particular Month chosen (say 31st October), traversing back to previous month is stuck (say September): meaning I am unable to traverse back to a previous month if the Number 31 is clicked on the Calendar Widget Pop Up.
This issue is the same irrespective of where the date picker is placed, meaning we face this in custom portlets and as well as standard liferay core portlets like Blog, Calendar, Polls etc.
After Selecting 31st on the Date Picker Pop Up, the Date List Box does not show Up 31 days in the List.
The Traversing Back on the Date Picker does not Happen after Selecting 31 of any Month.
1. Go to the Blog Portlet.
2. Click on "Add Blog Entry" Button.
3. Click on the Calendar widget.
4. The Date Picker pops up.
5. Choose 31st October.
6. The Date List box will not reflect your selection.
7. And the Date List box will not show up 31 days at all, it will only show 30 days. This happens for all months with 31 days.
8. Now Click on the BACK ARROW on the Date Picker Again, it will be stuck in the current Month and will NOT traverse to the previous month.
Attached is a screen shot of the List Box not showing up 31 days for the Month of October in the Blog Portlet.