LPS-104539 changes, service builder modules need some additional dependencies with "Petra IO", in case they have a Blob column.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a Liferay Workspace, for example with blade:
- blade init
- Go to Liferay Workspace root folder and add following line to gradle.properties file:
- Where xxx is the last published service builder version, for example 1.0.320
- Last published service builder can be obtained from https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.liferay/com.liferay.portal.tools.service.builder
- Create a service builder module
- blade create test -t service-builder
- Configure the service builder entity with following modules/test/test-service/service.xml
- Edit test/test-api/bnd.bnd file and remove the -check: EXPORTS line to avoid some warnings.
- Execute blade gw buildService
- Execute blade gw jar
- : generated service builder files are correctly compiled
- : generated service builder files don't compile