- Install Blade 4 if not install yet.
- Create a new form field with command blade create -t form-field -v 7.3 form-field-rule-error-v73
- Compile and deploy to Liferay 7.3 or 7.3.x (see note below)
- Add a new form that includes the deployed form field.
- Go to rules and add a new one involving the field, selecting the option Value for the third field.
Expected: The rule is created correctly
Observed: There's an error on screen saying 'There was an error when loading the "formFieldRuleErrorV73" field.'
The browser console also shows some errors:
The problem seems to come from a few parameters considered mandatory in the Soy template (label, showLabel and tip) which are considered optional by FieldBase.soy.
Note: Problems may arise in compilation due to versions missing in build.gradle; see BLADE-623.