When you want to relate a Web Content, Blog or Similar to a Commerce Product (asset) the list is always empty. Checked on an specific site and on Global.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new site using Minium Initializer. Reindex search
- Go to Content > Web Content and add a new Basic Web Content
- Go to the "Related Assets" section and choose "Commerce Product"
- Assert that there is no product there
- Assert that same thing happens if you try to create that Basic Web Content in Global
All the products for that site are listed so you can relate web contents to commerce products and then create specific ADT, etc. It used to work in Commerce 1.x
The list is empty
LRDOCS-7946 Document how to enable related assets feature between DXP and Commerce entities