Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 2.0.1, 2.0.2
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Shopping Experience
- Create two products with option variants (select from list)
- Go to the product details page of one of the products
- Select an option and add to cart
- Navigate to the other product by searching for its name in the search bar
- Attempt to add the product to cart
Expected: You should be able to add the product to cart
Actual: You are not able to add the product to cart and you get an error that "No CPInstance exists with primary key 0".
Note: If you refresh the page and attempt to add again, it goes through fine. I've also been able to reproduce this by navigating to a new product through the catalog menu. It seems to affect any other product that has variants you can choose. If it has no variants, it can be added without refreshing the page.