The creator of the account is used in the Minium account
search. This leads to strange results, e.g. a user looking for the account named "Liferay" shouldn't include an account named "Ferrari" just because the Ferrari account was created by a user named "Ray."
- Create a site using Minium
- Create an account using the omniadmin Test Test (email: [email protected])
- Go to the site and create a new account named something obscure, e.g. "b3yskXUm4M"
- Make the account admin something obscure as well, like "[email protected]"
- Search within the account selector search bar for "test"
No results, because no account names include the string "test"
The account b3yskXUm4M shows up as a result