Affects Version/s: 2.1.0
Fix Version/s: 2.0.7
Git Pull Request:
Browsers:Internet Explorer 11
Steps to reproduce:
1. Control Panel > Sites > Sites
2. Click the Add button ( + ) > Select Minium and create the Minium Site.
3. Product Menu > Go to Site
4. Click the "Select Account & Order" dropdown menu > View All Accounts
5. Click "ADD ACCOUNT" button > Click the ( + ) sign next to a user name to select
6. Enter in an Account Name > Click "CREATE ACCOUNT"
7. Return to Catalog page via Minium Navigation Menu
8. Click "Add to Cart" on any product and confirm > Hover on and off of the "Items Added" button
Issue 1: Observe text for "Add More"
9. Click on a product to go to its Product Detail page
10. Click "Add to Cart" > Hover on and off of the "Items Added" button
Issue 2: Observe the text "Add More" button
Add More button appears directly on top of Items Added. or the Items Added button has its properties updated to the "Add More" button when mouse cursor is hovering over "Items Added"
The Add More button and Items Added button are misaligned.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7 Portal 7.1 DXP and Liferay Commerce 2.0.7.
Please Note that the gif starts in IE11 and includes an example from Chrome that works.