Affects Version/s: 2.1.0
Fix Version/s: 2.0.7
Git Pull Request:
Browsers:Internet Explorer 11
Steps to reproduce:
1. Control Panel > Sites > Sites
2. Click the Add button ( + ) > Select Minium and create the Minium Site.
3. Product Menu > Go to Site
4. Click the "Select Account & Order" dropdown menu > View All Accounts
5. Click "ADD ACCOUNT" button > Click the ( + ) sign next to a user name to select
6. Enter in an Account Name > Click "CREATE ACCOUNT"
7. Return to Catalog page via Minium Navigation Menu
8. On any product, click "Add to Cart"
9. Click the shopping cart > Click "View Details"
10. Observe the appearance of the "SAVE" and "CHECKOUT" buttons
The text that reads "Save" and "Checkout" are not aligned in the middle of the button.
The text is shown on the upper half of the button.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7 Portal 7.1 DXP and Liferay Commerce 2.0.7.