After applying the solution from LPP-35811, the customer reported that now the product titles are gone for all the products on the Product Publisher Widget.
Liferay DXP 7.1 with FP12
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel → Configuration → System Settings → Platform Section → Search
- Navigate to the ElasticSearch6 tab where we can see all the configuration related to elastic search.
- Go to "Additional index configurations" and copy index configuration from the attached file name 'index-settings.json'.
- Go to "Override Type Mappings" and copy mapping from the attached file name 'liferay-type-mappings.json'.
- Navigate to Control Panel → Configuration → Search and execute "Reindex all search indexes" under the section "Index Actions".
- After reindexing, Go to the Minium Catalog Page and Add Product Publisher Widget on the page.
Actual behavior: Product titles are gone for all the products on the Product Publisher Widget.
Expected behavior: It should display the products with title.
The customer is using the liferay default index-settings.json and liferay-type-mappings.json files. They have applied the extra setting provided in LPP-35811.