Currently, when a user is inviting other users to an account, they are shown suggestions of users to invite based on the email address they are typing.
This poses a privacy issue, as the account admin can effectively see all the users in an instance.
- A user who is inviting new members to an account can invite one or more people using their email address
- The same email validation rules apply as the existing widget – all emails must pass validation as being email addresses
- The same logic for creating a new account applies – if the email does not match any existing users in the virtual instance, we create a user and follow the standard Liferay new user invitation flow
- The user who is inviting members must define at least one account role for the users they are inviting
- The account roles available for the account are displayed in a multiple selection form field (checkboxes) so a user can select one or more account roles
- This account role is scoped to the account in which users are being invited to and will apply to all the users being invited at that point in time
- If no account roles are defined and the user tries to send an invite, the invitations are prevented and we inform the user that this is required
- The user inviting can exit the modal by clicking the Esc key, clicking the X in the top corner, or clicking the Cancel button
- Works with the Liferay Classic Theme, Minium theme, and Speedwell theme
Classic theme: https://www.figma.com/file/Fgh6jD5qPBr8srVZlmxAWc/m-commerce-classic-theme-01a-ac?node-id=67%3A2410
Minium theme: https://www.figma.com/file/TjXuLfi39V7JdbPmnAko4I0A/m-minium-pure-b2b-04a-ac?node-id=0%3A5472