Steps to reproduce:
1. Vanilla Lidera DXP 7.1 SP3 bundle with Commerce 2.0.7
2. Create a new site based on the Minium template.
3. Go to the Account Management page of the site and add a couple of accounts.
Checkpoint: note that if you select (switch between) an account (actions menu -> select) on the Account Management page, and then you go to the Catalog page, you can see the account selected in the top right beside cart dropdown on minium catalog page.
4. Create a new private page in the site, and don't apply the Minium theme to it (I used Classic).
5. Place the Accounts widget on it. You see the accounts listed.
Problem: note that if you select (switch between) an account (actions menu -> select) on this new page, the page reloads, nothing changes on the UI, but in the Tomcat console you can see these two lines are logged:
And if you go to the Catalog page, the current account selected is still the previous one. In other words, that switching between accounts doesn't work from this Accounts widget placed on a page without the Minium theme.
Select and (de)activate actions on the account widget should work
They do not