When checking out on a minium site, payment methods and order confirmation pages are blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Control Panel > Sites > Sites > Create Minium Site
2. SIte Administration > Commerce > Settings > Payment Methods
3. Add new Payment Method > Toggle Activate Payment Method > Save
4. Go to Minium SIte > Account Management > Add Account
5. Catalog > Add items to cart > Checkout
6. FIll out shipping information and type of delivery
7. Observe Payment Method Page > Click Continue
8. Observe Order Confirmation Page > Click Continue
Payment Method Page should show Payment details, Order Confirmation Page should show confirmation that the order has been placed.
Payment Method Page and Order Confirmation Page are both blank, but able to continue to the next page.
Note*: If you go to Control Panel > Commerce > Orders > Pending, the payment was actually processed. This is not the case for Paypal payment method. If you are purchasing with a subscription, going past the order summary will lead to the blank page, but no continue button.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7 Portal 7.1.x private GIT ID: 39fba9b5c760013a5c8570647d6e41a3803730f5
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7 Portal 7.2.x private GIT ID: 40c630ce2d7c21591cfaf0bc7320c223574364c0