Affects Version/s: 2.0.7
Fix Version/s: 2.1.0
Component/s: Digital Merchandise Management → Options
Git Pull Request:
Description: Can't generate SKUs if 'Option Field Type' is a boolean
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Minium site: name it "Commerce Site"
- Create a new product: "Test Product"
- Create an Options Template "Boolean Template" with "Option Field Type" = "Boolean Question" (Make sure SKU Contributor is on)
- Go to "Test Product" and add "Boolean Template" as an option
- Go to "Test Product" SKUs, click "Generate All SKU Combinations"
- 2 SKUs are generated
- No SKUs are generated
Note: If you have other options (in addition to a boolean question), no SKUs will be generated either.