- Minium (for convenience);
- Buyer user associated with the account
If you're not using the Minium Full Demo pack, You'll need to do the following:
- From Minium's frontend go the the Account Management page
- Go to the Member Tab and open the Invite User modal, We'll invite the user "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- After inviting this user, Click on the action items on that users row and View
- At the bottom of the page open the Roles modal and assign Buyer
- This sets you up to continue with Step 3 below
- As admin (Test Test), log in and add a Minium's product to the cart in order to create an order;
- Log out;
- Log in as the buyer user;
- Reach Minium
Minium not breaking. Not sure if the buyer user should be allowed to see the admin's order.
Minium breaks with ERROR 500 (https://gist.github.com/iovaneale/f31557c9d2df3d02c09d89935769f39e)