Steps to Reproduce:
- Create Minium Sit, and create an account on it.
- Place and complete order with at least 1 item
- Go to Control Panel>Commerce>Orders
- Edit order and select an item
- Change ordered item quantity (make sure no requested delivery date is set) and save
Quantity to be updated OR Error message saying why it cannot be
Success Alert pops up, but quantity goes back to original order quantity. Portal console pops up with the following error message
There could either be something that marks requested delivery date as required and an error message pop up to inform you that is hasn't been filled out, OR make it not a required field. Right now its just confusing.
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7. Portal 7.1.X GIT ID: 3fba303dabb51b91d7db909e03d030a7fca2c1e9
Tomcat 9.0.17 + MySQL 5.7. Portal 7.2.X GIT ID: 0d9ba9294137200b63791c951d74974704b8dfc0