The Dimension section is always displayed in the Product Comparison widget, even if there are no dimension specifications or groups.
Steps to reproduce
1. Start with a clean bundle and apply the Minium accelerator.
2. Delete all of the Minium provided products, specifications (Labels and Groups)
3. Create new Specification Labels (Test 1, Test 2, Test 3)
4. Create two products and add the three new Specification Labels.
5. Add the two products to the Product Comparison Bar and select Compare.
The Product Comparison Table shows only the specification labels created in step 3
The Product Comparison Table shows the specification labels created in step 3 and a section for Dimension with rows for Depth and Height.
We should not display the shipping attributes (height, length, width, depth or weight) in the comparison table because these are internal values that are used by the seller to estimate shipping costs. When we show them in the storefront as part of a comparison, they could easily be confused with the dimensions and weight of the product which may in fact be different from the sizing and weight used to calculate shipping costs. Instead, we'd expect customers to create specifications which show the customer the dimensions of the actual product.