Make the number of orders a (customer) account can have open at any given point in time is configurable
- A new channel-level configuration exists where an admin can define the maximum number of open orders per account in the channel.
- The maximum number of open orders setting can be
- no limit
- limited to a specific integer, 1 or greater
- This configuration controls the maximum number of open orders all accounts can have open in a given channel
- If an account reaches the limit and a user attempts to create a new open order, they are not allowed to and an error message is thrown