Affects Version/s: 2.1.0
Fix Version/s: 2.1.0
Component/s: Digital Merchandise Management → Products
Git Pull Request:
Browsers:Chrome (latest), Firefox (latest)
In order to create a product option value inside a product, I have to refresh the browser at least once.
- SPAs are enabled
1. Go to the CP → Commerce → Products
2. Create a product or use an existing one created by Minium
3. Click on the Options tab
4. Create an option by entering "w" in the Add options field to create a new option called "w" (change the name later).
The new option doesn't appear until you refresh the browser.
this should appear as an option.
I had to search again then click Select. Not very intuitive.
5. Click Edit.
6. Slide the toggles "Use in Faceted Nav", "Required", and "SKU Contributor".
7. Click the to add the values.
Able to add values to the product option.
I had to refresh the browser once or twice before I can add the product option values