Currently, when creating an option template, a user
- Chooses an Option Field Type
- Chooses whether the option is a SKU Contributor
As a result of
COMMERCE-2895, though, the Option Field Types available will be dependent on whether or not the option is a SKU contributor.
We should change the UI of the option creation to have the user
- Choose whether the option is a SKU Contributor
- Choose an Option Field Type
2. Update UI to require user to first decide if option would be SKU Contributor or not
- The ordering and layout of the Edit Option side bar matches the mock, with the Option Field Type below the row of toggle buttons
The Option Field Types available for the user to select is dependent on whether or not the option is set as a SKU contributor.
- If the user makes an invalid selection (e.g. field type = boolean and sku contributor = true) then we throw an error message when they try to save the option and let them know this combination is not allowed.