Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
First Run Should:
- update Talend Eclipse Maven repository settings (unsupported HTTPS issue + add Liferay Public Maven Repository settings)
- make sure user config.ini file does not override Eclipse local m2 repository
- resolve latest Talend Liferay Definitions jar file at Liferay Maven
- download and copy to TOS/studio/plugins folder
- alter config.ini to activate downloaded definitions
Challenge1: TOS comes with disabled dependency auto-download - can we ask in dialog and enable it for user???
Challenge2: what are options if user overrides Eclipse m2? Do we have to tweak user/.m2?
All other runs:
- are crucial settings compromised - https/liferay, repo settings, config.ini
- if new component version detected - ask user if update should occur?