See https://liferay.slack.com/archives/C4SAM7Q9Z/p1587374584302300?thread_ts=1587374072.299700&cid=C4SAM7Q9Z for context. We seem to be missing at least one change in our docs.
Add breaking changes to a markdown file within the Commerce repo (example: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/master/readme/BREAKING_CHANGES.markdown)
Each change must have a brief descriptive title and contain the following information:
- [Title] Provide a brief descriptive title. Use past tense and follow the capitalization rules from http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Basic_Book_Design/Capitalizing_Words_in_Titles.
- Date: Specify the date you submitted the change. Format the date as YYYY-MMM-DD (e.g., 2014-Feb-25).
- Version: Version of Commerce that the change is implemented in
- JIRA Ticket: Reference the related JIRA ticket (Optional).
- What changed? Identify the affected component and the type of change that was made.
- Who is affected? Are end-users affected? Are developers affected? If the only affected people are those using a certain feature or API, say so.
- How should I update my code? Explain any client code changes required.
- Why was this change made? Explain the reason for the change. If applicable, justify why the breaking change was made instead of following a deprecation process.