When placing an order for products with available quantity, I get an error message that the quantity is unavailable. This issue occurs intermittently. I've seen it happen most of the time for products that have 1 Available Quantity although I've seen it happen on > 1 Available Quantity.
- Working Commerce site that can accept orders
- Linked to a channel
- At least one account with a user who can check out orders
- At least one product with Available Quantity > 0 and On Order = 0.
- The product has no channel filtering enabled & shows in the catalog.
- Go to Control Panel > Commerce > Inventory and find a product that has Available Quantity > 0 and On Order = 0.
- Search for the SKU for that product in the Catalog and add it to the cart.
- Check out the order.
The order is submitted successfully.
The order does not get submitted.
An error message shows on the product that the quantity is unavailable.
Before checking out the order:
Added to cart:
Checking out order:
Tomcat 9.0.6 + MySQL 5.7
Portal 7.1.10 GA1 fix pack 17
Commerce 2.1 RC 6