COMMERCE-2895, it was decided that not all option field types should be allowed when an option was set as a SKU contributor.
1. Update com.liferay.commerce.product.configuration.CPOptionConfiguration to provide list of allowed SKU contributor option types: "select|radio|checkbox_multiple"
This was mostly correct. Multiple Selection (checkbox_multiple) was erroneously permitted to be allowed as a SKU contributor.
- If an option is set to be a SKU contributor, it is not allowed to have the field type Multiple Selection (checkbox_multiple)
- If a user tries to set an option's field type to Multiple Selection and set SKU Contributor to TRUE, we reject saving and throw an error message in the UI.
There is configuration that I added:
it says that multi-select is allowed as SKU contributor option type. BUT it is wrong. I remember talking to you and you told me only select-from-list and single-select are allowed for SKU contributors
1) narrow configuration to select-from-list, single-select
2) make sure that UI allows user to pick only proper values if SKU Contributor SWITCH = true
If it is adjusted properly, then
COMMERCE-1352is BUG that is not a BUG but the case that is reproducible not-respecting the constraints and requirements