During 2019 and 2020, we started to create separate Figma files for specific flows, e.g.
- Channel Flow
- Product Bundle Flow
- Price Management Flow
- Wish List Flow
- Product Application Management Flow
If I remember correctly, though, the original intent was to bring these back into the Master Commerce Admin file.
It's getting hard to find the right, most current mocks because the same screens can sometimes exist in multiple files.
- Get organized!
- Make sure all files related to Commerce are shared with the Liferay organization so they can be found via Figma search
- Make sure all files that were meant to be incorporated into a Master file are incorporated into a Master file
- Rename pages that are not named in a clear way, e.g. "Test" https://www.figma.com/file/SvueKimLHLZ2NJEXEnx9kT/m-commerce-admin-02a-ac?node-id=3599%3A129611
- Move pages that are organized in the wrong place, e.g. "SaaS Concepts" should be in a separate SaaS File: https://www.figma.com/file/SvueKimLHLZ2NJEXEnx9kT/m-commerce-admin-02a-ac?node-id=2324%3A83387
- Remove pages that are no longer needed.