Status: Selected for Development
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Product Information Management
Business Value (single choice):1
When I am logged in as the Buyer or Order Manager I am unable to view the contents of the BOM Widget. I can only see folders and exploded product views as an Admin.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a site using the Minium Demo Pack and Commerce 2.1
2) Add a BOM widget to the landing page (Dashboard)
3) Configure the BOM widget with any test content. This can be done in Control Panel > Commerce > Products > BOM tab.
4) Observe that you are able to view the BOM widget and its contents as the Portal Admin.
5) Create two new users:
-Order Manager Role
6) Login with the users created in step 5 (I was having inconsistent results with the impersonation feature) and observe that they are unable to view the BOM widget. It is like it doesn't even exist.
The Buyer and Order Manager Role is able to observe the BOM widget and its contents.
The Buyer and Order Manager Roles are unable to observe the BOM widget and its contents.
* Please see Zendesk Support tab for further comments and attachments.