In previous versions of the Minium Demo Pack, when the Buyer Approval Workflow was set to use the Single Approver Workflow users with the Order Manager role were able to review and approve orders, but with the recent release they are no longer able to review and approve.
Steps to Reproduce (Starting with Minium Demo Pack)
- In the Minium Portal channel settings, select the Single Approver (Version 1) for the Buyer Order Approval Workflow
- Log in to the Minium store front as email@example.com and add items to the cart.
- Go to Mini-Cart and select Review Order
- From the Pending Orders page (Open Carts widget) click Submit and then log out.
- Log in to the Minium store front as firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda sees a Notification that there is a workflow task ready for her and when she views the order in the Pending Order page she is able to Approve or Reject the order
Brenda does not receive any notifications and she is unable to approve or reject the order.