The provisional SaaS mocks originally had a design which is not very aligned with the way that the Liferay Commerce Account Management widget works when the channel's site type is B2B. We should align the flows so that they work in similar fashions so we don't need to do custom development to achieve the SaaS PoC.
In order to see how the Commerce Account Management widget works, you can use the Minium accelerator and go to the Account Management page. You'll see
- If a user has permissions to view more than one account, they will first see an account list
- They can click into an account and see the account overview
- They can manage members and account information within the widget
Minium is automatically configured to have the site type set to B2B.
- Review the original provisional SaaS customer portal mocks and compare them with the way the Account Management widget works in Commerce
- Update the provisional SaaS customer portal mocks to match the way the Account Management widget works in Commerce