I want to see the product name as well as the SKU code in the search results when searching for a SKU to select as an option value
Currently, we only show the SKU code in the autocomplete component, but this is problematic in cases where the catalog manager
- doesn't know the SKU by heart
- thinks they know the SKU, but is uncertain and wants to confirm they've selected the correct SKU
- When using the autocomplete component to link a SKU to an option value, users are shown the SKU and the product name in the search results
- When they've selected a SKU to link to an option value, both the SKU and the product name are displayed
- Users can search the list of SKUs by product name when linking a SKU to an option value. Product name is included in the search-able fields.