Affects Version/s: 3.0
I am unable to process an order based on a subscription. The Process/Accept/Pending Button is missing. (See attached screenshot).
1. Activate a subscription for an existing product: Brake Fluids (used Minium to populate catalog); set for 1 month subscription, never ends.
2. Activate PayPal as a payment method in the channel.
3. Workflow is NOT enabled.
4. Account has default billing and shipping address set (workaround for
1. Move Brake Fluid into cart.
2. Checkout the order. It goes through PayPal to process the payment then redirects back to the LRC.
3. Click Order details to verify.
4. Navigate to Global apps > Commerce > Orders
5. Verify that the order payment is completed.
Expected results: Click Pending to continue processing the order.
Actual results: None of the buttons display and thus unable to create a shipment.
Using nightly snapshot with GIT ID: https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/commit/3c6bbac29b64769b665e37798c7f51d4e45b6ff0