Affects Version/s: 7.3
Component/s: Order Management
There is a weird quirk where if I select 2 products with similar SKUs, I need to refresh the page to view the second.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a product with 2 SKUs: 12-pack-mocha, and 12-pack-espresso.
- Create a price list
- In the Entries tab, enter "12-pack" in the search bar.
- Both SKUs are returned. Click Select for both SKUs.
- In the Entries search container, 12-pack-mocha appears first, but not 12-pack-espresso.
- Refresh the page. At this point, 12-pack-espresso appears.
- Selecting 2 SKUs in the Price List Entries are displayed in the search container.
- The search container displays only the first (or one) of the products.
- Users have to refresh the browser to view the second.
Environment: Tomcat 9.0.37 + HSQL + latest FF.