Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Order Management
Severity of Issue:Major
Git Pull Request:
Sprint:OM Sprint 1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Minium Site
2. Create two business accounts (Account1, Account2)
3. Create a discount for subtotal and give it 50% amount and mark the discount as Active
4. Apply the discount to the Minium channel and account 1 under Eligibility tab
5. Go to Minium site
6. On Account1, add a product to cart and check the cart for updated total (Total should appear correctly but the Order Discount is $0.00)
7. Press "View Details" in the cart, the discount is applied correctly in Pending Orders.
8. Go back to the catalog and switch to Account2.
9. Click on the cart and view the total, it still shows up as half off when there should be no discount applied.
10. Press "View Details" in the cart, the discount is applied correctly in Pending Orders.
When viewing the cart, Order Discount should show how much is subtracted from the subtotal and not $0.00 when on Account1. For Account2, the order should not have any discount applied when viewing cart.
When a discount is applied, Order Discount still shows as $0.00 in cart but the total is changed. For Account2, the order has a discount applied when viewing cart. See Discount_test.mp4.
Tomcat 9.0.40 + MySQL 5.7 Portal master GIT ID: 66cbe2581c65f56da46e90a7c5c290b022bfd4fb