- As a buyer, I want the first selectable quantity of a product in Product Details to be the minimum multiple quantity if Minimum Order Quantity is lower than Multiple Order Quantity(e.g. Minimum Order Quantity -> 4, Multiple Order Quantity -> 5, First Selectable Quantity -> 5)
- Login as [email protected]
- Go to Applications Menu → Control Panel → Sites
- Create a new site using Minium(siteName = Minium)
- Go to Applications Menu -> Commerce -> Products
- Click on a product name(e.g. U-Joint)
- Navigate to the Configuration tab
- Set a value for Minimum Order Quantity: "4"
- Set a value for Multiple Order Quantity: "5"
- Navigate to Minium site -> Account Management page
- Add a new Account (Test Test as administrator)
- Navigate to Minium Catalog page
- Navigate to the U-Joint product details page
- On the quantity selector, assert that the least selectable quantity is "5"