Affects Version/s: 2.0.7
Component/s: Product Information Management
It is allowed to add special characters like dash, for example, to option keys causing issues with querying Elastic Search.
Check https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPP-40851 for more details.
Option keys should be validated and disallow any special characters like dash, space, etc.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Liferay 7.1 with dxp-16-7110 + hotfix-5218-7110 + Commerce-2.0.7-hotfix-592-7110
2. Create a Minium Site and perform a reindex
3. Create an Option with the name "Test Option" with SKU contributor and with a Key that contains special characters e.g. "T/e/s/t O/p/t/i/o/n"
4. Create a Simple Product
5. Add the created option and add two values e.g. "1", "2"
6. Generate All SKU combinations for this Product
7. Check the Product Details of this Product
Actual Results: Options are missing.
Expected Results: Options are present.