Parent ticket: https://liferay-support.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/44094
When using product images that are large in file size (5MB+) the overall site performance drops.
This is also considering: https://help.liferay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028831611-Restriction-of-file-upload-size-for-a-Site
Can we set the file upload size limit to 20 MB or more on a site while setting 10MB for portal wide?
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login with account Test Test ([email protected] / test)
2. Create a commerce Minium site. Control Panel > Sites > New Minium Site
3. Re-index Control Panel > Search > Index Actions > Reindex all search indexes
4. Go to Commerce > Products > Product detail > Media > Upload large image (5MB+)
This needs doing for at least one full page of product as seen in the CSE movie file.
5. Go to Minium Site -> catalog
Provided client movie file for additional comparison.
Catalog pages load quickly displaying all product images.
Catalog pages load slowly - though product images are shown eventually.
- master (7618f439fe4945b1574d16a87de7c79680d361ee)
2 client sample images attached