Once submitted to batch engine system administrator must see execution progress.
Definition of DONE:
- user submits file with 10000 blogs records to batch engine
- user goes to Dispatch(deprecated name)
- clicks TAB Batch
- there is View of all batches
- each batch result should contain user that submitted job, simple class name of target Entity (maybe endpointDTO is really good enough - we should see with PM as DTO may have nested lot of other entities), number of processed records, STATUS (We may re-use DispatchTaskStatus - there is pending rename of deprecated Dispatch)
- NICE TO HAVE: progress in percentage - for import it requires line counting in source file (this is real Object Oriented challenge) - export is easier as it have pretty fast way to get count via DB query.