Engine should be able to check for request parameter that would influence error procession:
- halt on any error
- halt on given percentage of errors
- do not ever halt on error
- find appropriate name and document it in batch-engine read-me file
- check with headless team if parameter should be query (I think yes, but maybe there is more convenient way)
- DTO would be updated to return info on errors
- SEE if we update DTOs could batch engine User Interface benefit from it?
If batch already returns task info structure, see what should be changed so that new structure supports all three proposed way of configuring failure handling. Depending on chosen strategy info structure may have one-or-many nested recordStatus entries.
Note that record status should be used to exactly locate troubling data (record number and data entry column, character in the line etc).