Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 7.4.3 CE GA4
As a front-store User, I want to select an order type creating an order, to get special conditions on the order!
This includes all points where an order can be created in the front store:
- Pending order page
- Account selector
When an order is created from each one of these areas, a modal should appear as from the design.
- An info message: --> See design
- Dropdown menù with all orders types available for that channel
Field is automatically filled by the only one available or with a 0
The modal shouldn't be available and the order type field is automatically filled with the only order type available
When the order type is selected, this value have to be saved into the order field: commerceOrderTypeId
- Creating an order from the "New Order" button in the account selector
- Creating an order by adding a product to the cart when there are no new orders
- Creating an order from the Orders portlet