7.4 DXP U3
- Create a Speedwell site
- Navigate to Channels -> Speedwell Portal -> Enable Guest Checkout -> Create Guest Checkout Authentication page
- Log out
- Navigate to Speedwell site as a Guest
- Add a product to the cart and complete the checkout
- Navigate to the Speedwell Catalog page
- Add a product to the cart
- Open the mini-cart
- Click on Submit
- Click on Continue as a Guest
On the guest checkout, the Shipping Address page should be always visible and checkout should be completed one step at a time.
After the first checkout as a guest has been completed, when the guest user tries to checkout another guest cart the Shipping Address page is not visible and it's not possible to complete the checkout.
COMMERCE-7243 Element not present in GuestCheckout#AssertGuestsWithSameEmailHaveDifferentAccounts